Sunday, February 10, 2013

Photoshoot with Rovi akka

Today was a hectic day. Dad brought his facebook friend to our house. Her name is Roviena. As I am a baby, I will stick to Rovi. She carried a camera and many lenses along with her. The whole day she clicked many pictures of mine. 

My granny and mom made me wear many clothes and I was so happy to pose for the pictures. I will soon show some of the pictures she clicked. 

She made me wear all my pretty pretty frocks. I was made to lie down on a red carpet, white towel. They gave me some dolls to play and then took it away from me.

I don't know why they did all this. But when I saw this picture, I knew that they did it for a purpose. This is Rovi akka. She will be very popular in this field very soon.





6 comments:

  1. Thankyou soo much Anya :) Ur such a doll and i loved clicking pics of u !! You were my first baby model :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby You are so cute! Just can't stop watching the pic you have posted!
    Awesome work rovi.,you will reach heights soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Dad will be uploading more pictures soon

      Delete